- Found date of death
- Found date of will probate
- Possible last name of wife
- Better marriage date and location
- Link: Albert Friend
- Revised the 1891 census info
- Added parents and family from 1881 census
- Removed 1881 census info! Wrong Albert. Using U.S. census clues of Sydney being his brother and Clara a sister, found an 1891 census with more fitting data
- Added 1901 census for dad and brother, and found possible mother had died.
- Moved immigration and emigration events from marriage to couple, and redid document to display.
- Fixed document so can be viewed and moved from marriage to Florenceâ??s page (and redid girls with her).
- Fixed 1910 census footnote for family to new style.
- Info from passenger manifest in 1932.
- Info from passenger manifest for just Albert in 1932
- 1918 draft registration information redone
- 1920 census redone for family
- 1930 census search unfruitful